Our Sunday School is designed to carry out the Great Commission by sharing the love of Jesus through reaching, teaching, and ministering to people.
Reaching – Teaching – Ministering – Loving
We would honored to have you come join us as we study God’s word in a relaxed small group setting, where discussion is welcome and all will learn more about how Jesus expects His believers to live!
Classes for all age groups: nursery through adults
Meeting time: 9:45 each Sunday morning
Our Sunday School Ministry Aims
• A great Bible study experience every week.
• A safe non-threatening environment in which everyone can share in confidence.
• Clean and well equipped rooms free of clutter and distractions.
• An environment in which newcomers feel welcome and at ease.
• Well trained leaders equipped with the proper resources and materials.
• An atmosphere in which everyone is respectful and sensitive.
Our Biblical Basis:
• The Great Commission: “As you go make disciples…” Matthew 28:19-20.
Make disciples by reaching people for salvation and church membership and teaching them to obey Jesus’ commandments.
• The Great Compassion: “When He saw the crowds, He felt compassion for them” Matthew 9:36.
Raise up compassionate leaders who will train the saints to minister as they daily enter the Lord’s harvest.
• The Great Commandment: “love God … love your neighbor…” Matthew 22:37-40.
Lead our people to love God with all their being and share the love of Jesus with everyone they meet.
Come Join Us — Help Us Make Our Sunday School Great
Ken Dover, Minister of Education