Our Sunday School is designed to carry out the Great Commission by sharing the love of Jesus through reaching, teaching, and ministering to people.
Reaching – Teaching – Ministering – Loving
We are happy to announce that starting April 4th (Easter Sunday), we will be bringing back 2 more of our Sunday School classes. This will bring us up to 5 classes.
One class will be our regular “Ladies” class lead by Lethea Parker, studying the “Bible Studies for Life” curriculum.
The second will be our “Senior Ladies” class lead by Melissa Fowler, studying the senior adult version of the “Bible Studies for Life” curriculum.
The third and fourth will be our couples classes. One of which will be lead by Gary Parsons and Bill Hudson and the other one will be lead by Chris Earnest and David Fowler. Both of these classes will be studying the “Explore the Bible” curriculum.
The fifth is our children. Beginning this Sunday, August 30th, they will be meeting for Sunday School in the “Kid’s Zone” area, and then rejoining their parents for worship service. This group will be lead by Gail Woods and Beverly Breazeale.
We would honored to have you come join us as we study God’s word in a relaxed small group setting, where discussion is welcome and all will learn more about how Jesus expects His believers to live!
Classes for all age groups: nursery through adults
Meeting time: 9:45 each Sunday morning
Our Sunday School Ministry Aims
• A great Bible study experience every week.
• A safe non-threatening environment in which everyone can share in confidence.
• Clean and well equipped rooms free of clutter and distractions.
• An environment in which newcomers feel welcome and at ease.
• Well trained leaders equipped with the proper resources and materials.
• An atmosphere in which everyone is respectful and sensitive.
Our Biblical Basis:
• The Great Commission: “As you go make disciples…” Matthew 28:19-20.
Make disciples by reaching people for salvation and church membership and teaching them to obey Jesus’ commandments.
• The Great Compassion: “When He saw the crowds, He felt compassion for them” Matthew 9:36.
Raise up compassionate leaders who will train the saints to minister as they daily enter the Lord’s harvest.
• The Great Commandment: “love God … love your neighbor…” Matthew 22:37-40.
Lead our people to love God with all their being and share the love of Jesus with everyone they meet.
Come Join Us — Help Us Make Our Sunday School Great
Ken Dover, Minister of Education